How it works
Step 1Select the Sandro pieces you wish to sell.
Step 2Get the best trade-in offer in a few clicks
Step 3Send us your items by post using the pre-paid label received by email.
Step 4Receive your voucher valid in Sandro boutiques, online at nld.sandro-paris.com or secondemain.sandro-paris.com/en
Nothing could be easier
No product page to fill inWe fill in all the information about your items for you.
No pictures to takeSave time: your products are reconditioned and photographed by a professional upon receipt.
Immediate purchase voucherDon't wait for the sale of your items. Receive your voucher as soon as the trade-in is validated by our quality experts.
How to use your voucher
Log in to your Sandro Second hand customer areaAccess the "My Credits" section via your Sandro Second hand member area
GENERATE YOUR VOUCHER EASILYChoose to generate your voucher for use in a Sandro shop, or online at sandro-paris.com or secondemain.sandro-paris.com
USE YOUR VOUCHEROnce your voucher is generated, use it on the Sandro platform of your choice.
Your item must be in perfect condition
Your item must not have been altered
We will only take back Sandro items
Can I resell any type of item?The scheme is limited to people aged 18 and over residing in mainland France, Germany, Netherlands and Spain and a valid email address is required.
- Only Sandro products defined as eligible in our trade-in conditions will be accepted.
- Your item must be clean and fully functional: zips, seams and elastics free from defects, no missing parts (buttons, embellishments), no holes or tears, no stains or odours.
- Stained, damaged and/or incomplete items cannot be traded in for credit.
- All products must be legally owned by the person benefiting from the trade-in offer.
- Credit for the products traded in will be issued in the form of a voucher.
- The trade-in value will be based on the original price of the products in the Sandro store and their current condition. The credit total may be reviewed if the criteria are not met.
- Our terms and conditions of sale and these accompanying FAQs may be amended at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
If my product is found to be non-compliant, will it be returned to me?No: in accordance with our T&C and in line with our sustainable approach, we do not return items that do not comply with our trade-in conditions.
However, you can rest assured that your rejected pieces will still benefit from a second life. They are donated to an association specialising in textile recovery or are reused by a partner as part of an upcycling initiative.
How is the condition of the items sent assessed?We distinguish between several levels of condition:
- New condition: with the original label, never worn
- Excellent condition: the item is like new with no signs of wear or defects
- Very good condition: the item shows only minor signs of wear, invisible from 30cm away.
We do not accept products in any other condition: damaged, worn, unusable, stained, with holes, misshapen, dirty, labels cut off, etc.
How do I use my credit?You can convert all or part of your credit into a voucher. You must indicate whether you want to use it on sandro-paris.com, in store (excluding concessions) or on secondhand.sandro-paris.com. After making your credit conversion request, your voucher will be generated within 48 hours. Once your voucher has been generated, it will be valid for 1 year. It cannot be combined with other vouchers or offers and can only be used in a single transaction. Specifics of online Outlet sales: Secondhand vouchers are not valid on Outlet products.